Went to a rehome estate sale if you can call it that.Thought I was in a Kmart instead what apile of junk.

They have better stuff in a Walmart. They should not call selling toliet paper an estate sale. When I go to an estate sale I expect to find antiques not household items. I will not go to there sales again.These guys are not antique dealers they are paper salesmen and they should advertise that instead of calling it an estate sale.

So next time you want to go to an estate sale dont go to their sales.Its not worth it.

Had an Experience with rehome?

Comments

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States #725824

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT OR DO YOU EVEN KNOW????? :upset

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #617588

I swear stupidity must be in the water. KMart is a retail store not an antique dealer. If you went to a KMart estate sale and expected antiques then you need to go see a head doctor.

Keller Williams Realty - My whole life got destroyed due to your Bakersfield office Keller Williams Realty "We had a rental agreement but one of your agents disposed of everything i owned as i was falsley incarcerated on a tresspassing charge which happened to be on a..." Read more Morgan Properties - Not fixing anything AFTER 6 weeks.. My Health at risk . Morgan Properties "Even while i have multi issues not fixed leaks refrigerator windows .Now i have These nasty things in the carpet in multi places. When you go to office they have..." Read more ALERT: Don Karl Juravin sued by Bella Collina for posting fake reviews Bella Collina "Please google Don Karl Juravin and Roca Labs and you will see what this guy is all about. First, Juravin is infamous in the weight loss industry and is generally..." Read more Morgan Properties - Worst place ever Morgan Properties "I am writing this letter asking to be let out of my lease due to several service failures and environmental issues. This summer I have encountered several unacceptable mishaps that..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more